Thursday, May 29, 2014



Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps: I usually hold out on trends or popular things, don't ask me why. When everyone is raving about a movie I usually end up thinking it wasn't that great, or a band, or any trend really.  When Sriracha sauce shot to the forefront as a condiment darling I refused to fall for it.
I finally caved, now that I see it on the tables of every hipster restaurant. It's not life changing, it's a solid good tasting hot sauce. It's perfect for this recipe, if you're in the mood for some heat and Asian flair. And it's yet again pretty intricate, very difficult.

  1 red grilled chicken chopped
1/2 yellow brown rice
1 green raw zucchini chopped
dress with lime juice, drop of toasted sesame oil and sriracha sauce, mix
serve in butter lettuce or on top of a salad



No comments:

Post a Comment