Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I know my blog is new therefore you cannot have been following my story for long.  But if you are interested in starting your own fitness journey, would like to try P90X3 and have me as your coach, consider joining a challenge group! P90X3 challenge packs are ON SALE this month! 
Joining a challenge group has made all the difference with me. 16 pounds gone. You get a meal plan, accountability, support etc. And you can learn from my mistakes. I have all kinds of great advice because I have started already.
Having Tony Horton on dvd is like having a personal trainer in your living room. I didn't think I would like him at first, or the workouts but I look forward to seeing his face now and the workouts are really great. 

By the way the workouts are only 30 minutes! Fill out my contact form for details. Summer is on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment