Thursday, June 12, 2014

Super Mega Deal on Beachbody Programs

Kids, what if I told you there was a crazy package deal from beach body where you could get 3 of the most popular current programs plus a ton of bonus's and save over $120? Would you like that? Well hold on to your panties because its true. Here's the deal:
Three 30-minute or less programs: 21 Day Fix®, FOCUS T25® and P90X3®
Shakeology! Delivered on Home Direct
30-Day FREE trial membership to Team Beachbody Club
Business Starter Kit
Popular Coach tools including a Shakeology® Taste Sampler, Shakeology Tote Bags (5-pack), Shakeology Welcome Guides (10-pack) and Team Beachbody Product Catalogs (5-pack)
$295

This package is intended for new coaches, but in all seriousness, even if you just got this to amass a great collection of programs and shakeology it's worth it. Signing up as a coach is a huge bonus. But this package is a deal on its own. Think you need to be in top shape to inspire and help change people's lives? All you need to do is take the first step and push play! This package will get you started on your healthy fit lifestyle! And then you can help others! Be a part of positive change for someone else. If you've been wondering about becoming a coach, now is the time! These programs are amazing tools and have helped so many. Join my team! I have fantastic graphic skills to make ads for you. That's the extra bonus!

1 comment:

  1. I found this website very helpful and for sure I am going to try some of their stuff for sure. But I found this other website firstly and I got 3 months free. So I would love to go on a gym right now. The thing is that I can go in every gym in every country with this card, so it is perfect because I am traveling a lot.
    This is the website: https://www.hotfreebees.com/beachbody-free-trial-blog. Check it out if you want to.

    ReplyDelete