Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ikea Love

Full disclaimer *that is NOT my house!* Although I am getting closer everyday! Along with working out cleaning and organizing are so good for the soul! Spent the morning getting things together for a big Ikea purchase.  After Hurricane Sandy I moved myself and the kids upstairs in our house. Its basically a one bedroom apt with a makeshift kitchen (sink counterspace, toaster oven, microwave, crock pot, george forman grill lol). But after the devastation I saw and knowing some of my friends aren't home yet I am not complaining. I do however want to get my area organized and ikea-fied. So looking forward to getting some of this stuff-

About 6 of these you can buy optional doors that slip in and boxes so I dont have to look at my junk:
I can put these over my makeshift kitchen, in the bedroom, in the tv area to store dishes, pantry food, mail, odds and ends, my expanding beachbody dvd sets! Along with those I have one of these already going to get another for the clothes that never seem to have anywhere to go:
I would LOVE to put a new floor down but funds and space don't really allow so I am going to just get a bunch of area rugs to go over this stupid smelly carpet. Maybe I will take before after pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment